What is a Risk Assessment?
A Risk Assessment includes Risk Identification, Risk Analysis, and Risk Evaluation. We will fully identify your risk, define and quantify them, which will then allow decisions to be made as to which risks/exposures will be retained, transferred or avoided.
Traditionally, Risk Management viewpoints have focused Risk Assessments on hazard risk, which ultimately only result in negative consequences. The risk management process has evolved to now include risks that have a negative or positive outcome.
How do you deal with uninsured exposures and risk transfers that seem too costly?
A few Risk Assessment areas that our team will conduct:
- Identify your company’s exposure to risk that could result in a major loss.
- Determine the possible impact of risks on your company’s operations.
- Discuss non-insurance risk financing options.
- Evaluate the effectiveness your current insurance policy including cost, quality and coverage options.
- Ensure that there are no gaps in protection that leave you vulnerable.
- Review current or past claims to make sure they have been handled effectively.
- Review contracts and leases, to assure that they do not require additional insurance protection.
- Confirm Policies and Procedures are up-to-date and provide assistance on implementing new ones.
- Securing your Buildings & Personal Property, Intangible Goods, Intellectual Property and Cyber Crime.
Get in touch and let us help you with your businesses Risk Assessment.